1. Water quality monitoring
2. Iowa watersheds
3. Soil erosion monitoring
4. Vegetated Floating Islands (VFIs)
5. Other nutrient management methods
1. United States EPA. (2012). Iowa’s 2012 List of Impaired Waters.
2. Libra, Robert D., Calvin F. Wolter, and Richard John Langel. Nitrogen and phosphorus budgets for Iowa and Iowa watersheds. Iowa Department of Natural Resources, Geological Survey, 2004.
3. Stuart Echols and Simon Bussiere, The Sustainable Sites Handbook
4. Dodkins, I., & Mendzil, A. (2014). Floating Treatment Wetlands (FTWs) in Water Treatment: Treatmentefficiency and potential benefits of activated carbon. SEACAMS Swansea University.
5. Stewart, F. M., T. Mulholland, A. B. Cunningham, B. G. Kania, and Osterland, M. T. (2008) Floating islands as analternative to constructed wetlands for treatment of excess nutrients from agricultural and municipal wastes- results of laboratory-scale tests. Land Contamination & Reclamation, v. 16, p. 25-33
6. US EPA. Impaired Waterbody.
7. "40 Facts About Water Pollution - Conserve Energy Future." Conserve Energy
Future. N.p., 13 Nov. 2013. Web. 01 Feb. 2015. Retrieved from: http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/various-water-pollution-facts.php
8. USGS. What is a watershed.
9. "Gulf of Mexico". US EPA.
10. ISU Alumni Association. Lancelot and Elaine.